|Employee Benefits for Contracted, Seasonal & Casual Employees|
A perfect employee benefit solution if you have contracted or casual employees. Hour Bank can be the solution for your employees who typically do not meet the requirements of most benefit plans.
How it works:
An eligible employee starts working and each hour they work, adds an hour into their hour bank account. When they bank 300 hours, they start receiving benefits. Each month of benefits 'costs' them 150 hours. This credit/debit of hours worked in their 'Hour Bank' gives them the stability of benefits for themselves and/or their families. As long as there is a 150 hour balance in their 'Hour Bank account', employees can remain fully covered.
Protect your hourly employees for as little as $1.12 per hour. We have plans available to cover your needs. Our benefits consultants will work with you to find the right plan for you and your employees which may include:
- Extended Health Care with Vision
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Medical Travel Benefit
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Optional disability coverage
The fine print:
- The maximum hours that can be banked for any employee is 750 hours.
- If an account falls below 150 hours, that employee is given the option of paying the premiums for up to 6 months (not including Long Term Disability (LTD)).
- LTD ends at the age of 65; Extended Health Care and Dental Care both end at age 85; and all other benefits end at either age 70 or retirement.